Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion via Pinterest

Like many of you, Pinterest has changed my life.  As someone who cooks, crafts, creates, organizes, teaches, invents, and explores on a regular basis...Pinterest has added a whole new dimension to both my creativity and my productivity. 

This morning (on the glorious 7th day of Christmas Break), I decided to get comfy in my overstuffed chair and my over sized sweats and I sat down to organize my pin boards.  I was intentional about sorting teaching ideas by subject, home ideas by dream vs. reality, and then I came to my cake pops board...

The title of my board is "Whimsy Sticks Inspiration," but as I clicked through it, I realized that I had tagged everyones ideas but my own.  If I am truly using Pinterest to its fullest potential, why am I avoiding pinning my own pictures?  My greatest inspiration often comes from projects that I have completed in the past and the new ideas that spring up on how to tweak them in the future. Pinning my own pictures to my own boards not only saves me time {no more searching through the catacombs of ancient images saved to my desktop, my email, and everywhere BUT where they should be}, but it also has the potential to possibly bring me some new business as well.

So...the pinning began!
Follow Me Here

And now for the inevitable and shameless self-promotion:  I am always available to make custom cake pops for any event in any color/flavor scheme (including gluten-free) upon request via email.  I typically require 1 week advance notice and am willing (and eager!) to work with you on all the details.  Dream BIG!  I am able to deliver around West Michigan, but can also ship orders anywhere in the US.

Please click on the link below to check out the gallery of my most recent creations:
Custom Cake Pop Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment