Wednesday, December 28, 2011

40th Birthday Pops!

Recently, a co-worker contacted me about making 40th Birthday cake pops for a dear friend of hers.  She had been wanting to order some Whimsy Sticks for a while now, and this seemed like the perfect time! 

This order gave me the perfect opportunity to combine a little girly hot-pink with some fun sparkly black accents (just to remind her that she IS over-the-hill!)

I had an absolute blast creating the perfect packaging for this bouquet as well.  I fell in love with the classy clear box and I was able to transport and deliver the pops in style.  I am stocking up on these boxes so that all orders will now have the option of being packaged similarly. 

Vanilla Cream Cheese Cake Pops with White Chocolate Coating


Please excuse the terrible flash.  Someday I will sell enough Cake Pops to buy a new camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment