Monday, October 24, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Well, it's been awhile.
Unfortunately, the only reason I'm posting right now is because I'm currently halfway through my first sick day of the new school year and have already run out of (a) daytime tv to watch and (b) fever-reducing medications to ingest.  Blah.

In other news, Whimsy Sticks is still going strong and I feel very thankful to be as busy as I've been lately with custom cake pop and gluten free cooking/baking/consulting orders.  Even during the school year, baking is a welcomed "brain break" for me and I love having that creative outlet to look forward to on the weekends.

Check out the pictures below for a glimpse into my latest orders...
Enjoy!

Fire themed cake pops for a book club -- inspired by the Hunger Games series

If only these could have helped the Tigers win the World Series...

Fall themed baby shower

Bachelorette Party pops all packaged and ready to go!

GF pumpkin spice donuts
GF pesto pizza for a customer who needed a "take & bake" summer dinner!

GF, vegan, multi-grain sandwich bread for a new customer

Pastel cake pops for a "tween" birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment