Monday, June 20, 2011

Crumby Day.

The day after a holiday is always such a let down.
Even worse is when it falls on a MondayBlah.

This past weekend was filled with all of my favorite things: cooking, baking, bbq-ing, hosting, celebrating, reading, gifting, decorating, and running. 

Today, however, was filled with a messy kitchen, a sick hubby, 2 hours in a waiting room (and an ever-growing distaste for and distrust of sleazy pharmaceutical reps -- especially those wearing outdated pantsuits and bearing cupcakes with fondant syringes on them), a broken car (and my subsequent first-time usage of the word "jalopy"), and these muffins.  Needless to say, the muffins saved the day.

Gluten Free & Vegan Whole Grain
Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
Before.

Before devouring.

You can find the basic recipe here.  I tweaked it, as always, and will gladly share if you email me. 

In the meantime, I will be pumping my kitchen full of clorox, my hubby full of saltwater, and my local mechanic full of my savings account.  Happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. <3love love love. when i get up the gumption to bake GF I will make these! Sorry to here T was sick! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete